Visiting hours at the Seu of Manresa during Easter 2021 are as follows:
– Sunday 28 March, 11am: d Mass sung by the Music Chapel. Open to visitors from 12pm to 2pm and from 5pm to 7pm.
– From Monday 29th of March to Thursday 1st of April: regular tourist visits (from 10.30am to 1.30pm and from 4pm to 7pm).
– Friday 2nd of April: from 12pm to 2pm. In the afternoon only the central nave of the basilica will open for the exhibition of Manresa’s Procession. The other spaces of the temple will not be visitable.
– Saturday 3rd of April: from 10.30am to 2pm and from 4pm to 7pm.
– Sunday 4th of April: from 12pm to 2pm.
* On Thursday 1st of April (Holy Thursday) and on Saturday 3rd of April there will be Mass in the basilica at 8.30pm.
Here you can check the spaces included in the visit.
And here you can check all the safety measures that are followed to ensure the well-being of all visitors and workers of the basilica.
We wish you a happy Easter!