Arxiu de la Seu de Manresa

New opening hours of the Archive

New opening hours of the Archive 2560 1913 Seu de Manresa

The Archive of the Basilica of Santa Maria de la Seu in Manresa changes the consultation hours, which will change from Fridays to Saturdays from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm.

The space is located in a building attached to the basilica and containes a documentary collection of more than three hundred parchments, codices, notebooks and half a thousand bundles from the 11th century to the 20th century.

The management of the Archive of the Seu is the responsibility of the Chapter of Canons and a graduate in History and Master in Archiving and Document Management, who attends to all queries (online and face-to-face) and is in charge of the and fund’s conservation.

Due to the current health situation, to access the Archive it is necessary to request an appointment by email at

In addition, online queries can be made so that the archivist can answer them by email.